Join or Renew Your CADC Membership
Already a member?
Please Log in now to access members-only pages!
Membership eligibility: Any attorney, legal paraprofessional, or law student who supports the purposes of CADC is eligible to be a member. However, no Attorney General, District Attorney, City Attorney, County Counsel, or other person who regularly represents a government agency in criminal or juvenile or dependency cases, or employee of any court or judicial agency, or employee of a vendor of legal support services, or attorney who has been disbarred and not reinstated, is eligible to be a member.
Retired membership: A member is eligible for retired membership when that member:
- is of an age eligible to receive social security;
- has been a CADC member for at least 3 out of the prior 5 years;
- has not accepted a new panel case within the prior 12 months;
- does not intend to accept any future panel cases; and
- does not anticipate receiving any compensation from the practice of law
- in the future, except for claims in ongoing panel cases.
Notice: 60% of membership dues goes to fund CADC's lobbying activities and is therefore not tax-deductible.
Current members: If you have trouble logging in and renewing your membership, please contact CADC using the "Contact" link at the bottom of this page instead of creating a new profile.
* indicates a required field