Join or Renew
Already a member?
Please Log in now to access members-only pages!
PLEASE NOTE: Any attorney, legal paraprofessional, or law student who supports the purposes of CADC is eligible to be a member. However, no Attorney General, District Attorney, City Attorney, County Counsel, or other person who regularly represents a government agency in criminal or juvenile or dependency cases, or employee of any court or judicial agency, or employee of a vendor of legal support services, or attorney who has been disbarred and not reinstated, is eligible to be a member.
* indicates a required field
Join or Renew by Mail
California Appellate Defense Counsel
P.O. Box 2433
Pasadena, CA 91102
Please support CADC's Lobby Fund with your non-tax-deductible donation.
An applicant is eligible for retired membership who:
- is of an age eligible to receive social security;
- has been a CADC member for at least 5 years;
- Is no longer working on panel case, and
- has received no income from the practice of law in the last 12 months and does not anticipate receiving any compensation from the practice of law in the coming year.